When to Outsource Bookkeeping
We get it! Most small businesses start with doing the books in-house. If you’re here, you might be questioning how to tell when it’s time to outsource bookkeeping.
Here are five solid indicators that it’s time to outsource your small business bookkeeping:
- You are spending more than four hours per month on your bookkeeping
- You haven’t done your bookkeeping in more than a month or have more than three months worth of bookkeeping that needs to be done
- You aren’t 100% certain that your books are accurate
- You don’t have time to analyze your books to understand them and make smart decisions
- You don’t understand your financial statements
If you’re feeling like any of the above apply to you, let’s talk!